ART MARKET BUDAPEST 2020
COVID-19 health and safety protocols
The health and safety of the visitors and participants of Art Market Budapest is of utmost importance. Therefore, in order to avoid the risk of infection, the following rules, developed in accordance with the regulations and recommendations of the public health authorities, must be complied with on site for the duration of the event.
- The exhibition space is to be cleaned and disinfected every day, washrooms and frequently touched public surfaces several times a day.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed in the exhibition area, at clearly visible and accessible points.
- The body temperature of the participants at the event (exhibitors, organizers) is checked daily, upon arrival.
- To avoid queuing, there is an option for tickets to be purchased online. When buying tickets on site, we recommend contactless (credit card) payment.
By purchasing a ticket for the event, visitors accept to comply with the following public health and safety rules in place at Art Market Budapest.
- Only healthy, asymptomatic individuals can attend Art Market Budapest. For this reason, our staff will measure each visitor’s temperature upon arrival. Anyone with a body temperature of 37.8°C or above is not allowed in the event area.
- We ask that you only redeem your ticket for the event on site if you are asymptomatic and feel healthy.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth throughout the entire site encompassing Art Market Budapest. According to public health regulations, our staff have the right to inspect if masks are being worn, and in the event of non-compliance, to issue a warning to visitors and participants.
- We ask that you maintain a distance of at least one and a half meters (1.5m) from one and other.
- We ask that you avoid shaking hands at the event.
- Please use the hand sanitizers provided in the exhibition area, which will be made available to you at the entrances, and at several clearly visible and accessible points in the exhibition area.
- In compliance with public health regulations, the number of individuals in the event area is limited. As a result, queuing may occur when entering. Please keep a distance of 1.5 meters (1.5m) apart while waiting. We kindly thank our visitors in advance for their patience and understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Guided tours can only take place at a prearranged time, and can only be attended by a maximum of 20 people.
We would like to draw the attention of our visitors to the fact that everyone participates in the event at their own risk. The organizers of the event are not obliged to provide a mask, therefore we kindly ask you to arrange your own. The organizer of Art Market Budapest reserves the right to change the above provisions to be in accordance with the most up-to-date public health regulations.