INTERESTED IN INTERNING OR VOLUNTEERING FOR AN INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR IN BUDAPEST?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!
ART MARKET BUDAPEST, the leading art fair in Central and Eastern Europe and the only one in Hungary is looking for interns and volunteers!
If you are interested in the world of fine art and art trade and would like to trade keen on gathering insight behind the scenes of a contemporary art fair, all the while expanding your international network and gaining practical experience within the field of arts management, the Volunteer Program of Art Market Budapest is the perfect opportunity for you.
OPPORTUNITIES OF BEING A PART OF OUR INTERN & VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Why you should apply?
- To engage with a week-long event dedicated to art, attended by local and international influencers in the field
- To work closely with AMB management to assist in the following areas: Information & Help desk service, Gallery support; VIP registration, meet & greet, etc.
- To assist in areas that utilize your specific skills and expertise, while also giving you the opportunity to learn new skills
- To get a close look into the behind-the-scenes operation of the fair
- To gain practical experience within the field of arts management
- To earn opportunities of developing your career
- Free AMB T-shirt and AMB gift package (including the AMB catalogue)
- Passes to attend:
- the Inside Art and Art+ presentations
- VIP preview event (opening ceremony) & After party
- Invitation for 2 for the Art Market Budapest Preview (Opening Ceremony) in 2023.
- Participation Certificate and recommendation letter signed by Attila Ledényi, Director of the Fair
“ART MARKET BUDAPEST was a well-known event for me; I had visited the fair several times before. When I saw the announcement, it was self-evident that I would apply for the volunteer program. I helped the work of the
organisers mainly as a booth assistant during the fair – I loved those few days! To take part in such a monumental event, organized by the best team ever, and to see how it works behind the scenes was incredible! I hope it wasn’t for the last time!”
“I am very grateful to the team members of ART MARKET BUDAPEST for letting me participate in their 2018 event. Our team of enthusiastic young individuals had the opportunity to challenge ourselves in many tasks and situations, and the fair is a great place to build relationships and to get to know the exciting world of art. Thanks to my voluntary work at ART MARKET BUDAPEST I could find a job very quickly in the field of art and PR. I can only recommend it!”
“I used to be a volunteer at ART MARKET BUDAPEST for three years. I really enjoyed the diversified tasks, and liked the work with the flexible and dynamic team. During the volunteer program I had a chance to gain a deeper insight into the contemporary art world, and fulfilled event organizating and communicational tasks as well. In my current work I can use all my previous experience from the art fair, benefiting greatly from the various aspects of participating in international event of this size.”
FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM TO APPLY
We would love to hear from you if you can speak English confidently, have excellent communication skills, are not afraid to handle conflicts and can commit to be
available from the 3rd of October until the 9th of October 2022.
To find out more, please fill in the application form below, and we will contact you soon.
ART MARKET BUDAPEST will not collect any information about you unless it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. The information we collect will be accurate and up to date. You can check this at any time by contacting our Team: email@example.com. We will immediately correct any inaccuracies you report.
Your personal data is handled as required by the EU GDPR regulation, ART MARKET BUDAPEST strictly ensures that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly.
The volunteer program of ART MARKET BUDAPEST is sponsored by:
Magyar Képzőművészeti Egyetem