INTERESTED IN INTERNING OR VOLUNTEERING FOR AN INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR IN BUDAPEST?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER.
ART MARKET BUDAPEST, Central and Eastern Europe’s leading and Hungary’s only contemporary art fair is looking for interns and volunteers! If you’re interested in the world of fine art and art trade and would like to see the behind-the-scenes workings of a contemporary art fair, all the while expanding your international network and gaining practical experience within the field of arts management, then Art Market Budapest’s Volunteer Program is the perfect opportunity for you.
OPPORTUNITIES OF BEING A PART OF OUR INTERN & VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Why you should apply?
- To engage with a week-long event dedicated to art, attended by local and international influencers in the field
- Work closely with AMB management to assist in the following areas: Information & Help desk service, Galleries installation; VIP registration, meet & greet, etc.
- Assist in areas that utilize your specific skills and expertise, but also give you the opportunity to learn new skills
- See the behind-the-scenes
- Gaining practical experience within the field of arts management
- Provides opportunities for you to develop your career
- Free AMB T-shirt and AMB gift package (includes the AMB catalogue)
- Passes to attend:
- the Inside Art and Art+ presentations
- VIP preview event (opening ceremony) & After party
- Invitation for 2 for the Art Market Budapest Preview (Opening Ceremony) in 2022.
- Participation Certificate and recommendation letter signed by Attila Ledényi, Director of the Fair
“The ART MARKET BUDAPEST was not an unknown event for me; I had visited the market several times before. Seeing the announcement it was unquestionable for me to apply for the volunteer program. I helped the organiser’s work, mainly as a stand assistant during the fair at Millenáris Park. I loved those few days! To take part in such a monumental event, organized by the best team ever, and to see how it works behind the scenes was so incredible for me. I hope it wasn’t for the last time!”
“I am very grateful to the team members of ART MARKET BUDAPEST for letting me participate in their 2018 event. Our team of enthusiastic young individuals, had the opportunity to challenge themselves in many tasks and situations, and the fair is a great place to build relationships and to get to know the exciting world of art. Thanks to my voluntary work at ART MARKET BUDAPEST I could find a job very quickly in the field of art and PR. I can only recommend!”
“For three years I was a volunteer at Art Market Budapest, during the event. I really enjoyed the diversified tasks, and I liked to work with such a flexible and dynamic team, so when I got the opportunity I applied without any doubt. During the volunteer program, I had a chance to gain insight into the contemporary art world. In my current work I can use all of my previous experience from the art fair, and I can brief the new volunteers much more easily, because I exactly know how many questions they can have at an international event with a size like this.”
APPLY AND FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM
We would love to hear from you if you can speak English confidently, have excellent communication skills, and are not afraid to handle conflict. In addition to this, you must have flexible availability from the 7th of October until the 10th of October 2021.
To find out more please fill in the application form below and we will contact you soon.
ART MARKET BUDAPEST will not collect any information about you unless it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. The information we collect will be accurate and up to date. You can check this at any time by contacting our Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately correct any inaccuracies you report.
Your personal data is handled as required by the EU GDPR regulation, ART MARKET BUDAPEST strictly ensures that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly.